10 February 2010

God is a God of miracles.

          Last week my mom sent me an email link to the Staker's blog, a family in my home ward, regarding the tragic near death drowning accident of their baby boy Bronson. I was hooked immediately. The whole story is heart wrenching and day by day, Sara has wrote about Bronson's progress. If you want a great story to read, she has a beautiful way with words and is sharing her miracle. Many prayers, fastings and blessings have been given on behalf of this little boy and it has been truly amazing to see what the outcome has been.
God really is a God of miracles.

2 comments:

sarahbjolley said...

My friend sent me the link to her blog a few days ago. I sat on my couch reading for about 40 minutes with tears streaming down my face. My prayers are withthe staker's family!

Steve and Stephanie said...

OK I cried and cried and cried and cried. At work. I can't imagine...