30 March 2010

Miss you Grandpa.

One year ago today my sweet grandpa passed away. He was 94. The last 4 1/2 years of his life were spent under the care of my parents in their home. It was a huge trial for them & my family but seriously one of the greatest blessings. I miss him a lot--he played a huge part in my life and continues to do so. Those who had the privilege of meeting him know what a wonderful person he was. I don't think I've ever met someone who was as kind and hard working as he was. I'm so grateful that I know I will see him again. I love you Grandpa!

4 comments:

Steve and Stephanie said...

aw he looks so happy! makes me smile

Mikel said...

Your Grandpa was an awesome guy!

Neil Thompson said...

I'll bet he misses you too!

Elizabeth said...

He was a very kind man...always so nice to me!!! Isn't it great knowing that families can be together forever!!!