01 March 2010

Withdrawals.

My summer withdrawals are getting worse each day. It seems the only way to get through this dreadful Utah winter is to keep thinking about what is coming up. Okay I know it hasn't been that bad but really, did it have to snow the other day? Today was a great day. 1st day of March. I may be a little biased toward this month, but it really is a fabulous month. And to start it off, the sun was SHINING. Not just peaking through the clouds, but clear blue sunny skies. Ahhhh. I sound pathetic but hey, I guess I really needed the vitamin D today. Happy day :)


Now some things to look forward to...






Can't wait.

3 comments:

Steve and Stephanie said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE it! Let's go skiing Wednesday with Kris and Brooke. I'll be slow with you, I PROMISE!

Kelli said...

I'm right there with you! I can't wait for summer!! Spring is definitely starting to show its signs in Seattle--I went for a run outside the other day in shorts and a t-shirt and I noticed the trees are starting to blossom! Yess...

I think that means you should probably come up for a visit to the great Northwest. :)

Mike and Melissa said...

Come visit me! It's 80 degrees already and it's March!
I'm glad I found your blog, I didn't know you had one, it's really cute!