Alright, I know I've been terrible at blogging this summer and now it's over! I'm so so sad...but I do love Fall in Utah so I think I'll be okay :) Lots of changes this summer...mainly involving many best friends moving away :( It kind of blows being a grown up! There have been some good adventures though. Thankgoodness for PTO to keep my sanity. It has now been a whole year since I first started at Huntsman. Overall it has been a great experience and I feel very fortunate to work at such a great facility. And to have a JOB! Definitely can't take that for granted. Still living at the Alamo and very happy to be living with ALL girls again :) So here's a picture-story summer update.
Massive Moab trip with these lovely gals, Kris and Linds.
Always such a fun time!
Always such a fun time!
I was lucky to have the 4th of July weekend off. It is one of my favorite holidays! My whole fam was in town so we spent the day doing our traditional BBQ, swimming, water balloon volleyball and fireworks. Later that night I met up with friends in Sugarhouse for more fireworks and an after party.
Went to visit Loren in beautiful British Columbia!
Flying with our pilot friend Brad.
Mountain biking with some of my co-workers. First time...barely survived!
Goodbye to Steph and Brookie.
As well as my high school buds Mikel and Shayla :(
Now ready for some Fall adventures!





1 comment:
I wish you would share your secret of making travel such an integral part of life. Mom and I need to get around to many places like you do. Hawaii next year, right?
Post a Comment