Sadly it took me 6 months to use my crock pot for the first time. I have no idea why because it's the greatest thing ever! It is SO easy to use and makes the best food! So lately it's been put to good use.
One of my favs: Pulled pork sandwiches.
All you need is this:
A lovely crock pot.
McCormick's BBQ Pulled Pork seasoning packet.
3 lbs pork roast
1/2 c ketchup
1/2 c packed brown sugar
1/3 c apple cider vinegar.
and some tasty buns.
Mix the ingredients together, pour a tad on the bottom of the crock pot,
add the pork roast and pour the rest of the sauce on top.
Cook on high for 4 hrs-ish, shred the pork and enjoy the goodness.
I've got so much left over (kinda forgot to invite some guests) so come get it if you want some!
2 comments:
i can't believe i missed this! that looks soooo good!
Check your email for a bunch of online crock-pot recipes. I am volunteering for the taster tester role if you need 'unbiased' feedback on these recipes.
Post a Comment