It's weird that I feel this way now but if I had to choose between the mountains and the beach, it'd for sure be the mountains. Those who have known me forever know my dying love for the beach but there is just something so exquisite about the Rocky mountains. I can't get over their beauty during each season and let's face it, there is just way more fun things to do in the mountains than at the beach. Utah pretty much rocks :)
Fall mountains + camera + hard core Bella (my car)=a delightful afternoon of picture taking with my Mom.
Conference with the fam and Linds, aka Cool J.
One bloody hot afternoon!
One bloody hot afternoon!
Bridal Veil Falls with bud Clark.
And yes, I may have gone to my first Utah game...
1 comment:
ohhh I LOVE those foggy autumn leaf photos! love love.
Post a Comment