30 March 2011

here it goes again...

...hopefully more realistic this time.
        
my goals for the next 3-4 weeks:
                   *p90x lean workouts on my days off ~ 3-4x/week
                   *log my diet/exercise in the 'lose it' app each day
                   *eat only 1,573 calories per/day
                   *cut back on sweets, only 2-3 cheats per week
                   *go climbing at least 2x/week

Just finished day 2. yippee!
I feel pretty good. sore, very sore but I don't feel like such a slug anymore. 
and why am I doing this again?
many reasons. 
but mainly because I came to the realization that in just 4 short weeks I will be here...
...Cancun! 
and I have to look somewhat decent right?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey, Cancun is WAY cooler than all my places I'm going to! I'm so jealous! I hope you have a blast.

Heather said...

way to go, you can do it! and that trip to cancun sounds amazing!