I had the opportunity to spend 9 days in Thailand with my brothers. One of my brothers, Jeff has been living there since September and just moved back home the other day. So my other brother, Scott and I decided we needed to take advantage of him living out there, so we did! I've always wanted to visit Thailand so this was the perfect time to go. We spent the first few days in Bangkok exploring the city then flew to Phuket for a few days then back to Bangkok for a couple more days before flying home. Bangkok is such a crazy, busy city! It was cool seeing for a couple days but after that I was over it. It is quite overwhelming with how many people there are! Plus the 90+ degree humid weather did not help. BUT going to Phuket was by far my favorite. I loved it! The beach, scooter rides, sunsets, islands, snorkeling, swimming, elephant riding...all of it!
Our bungalow in Phuket
Went to a couple different beaches
The next day in Phuket we took a speed boat tour to a few different islands
Our last day in Phuket we went on a tour in the mountains/jungle that included zip lining, river rafting, hike to a waterfall, elephant riding, ATV riding, monkey/elephant show, fish spa and a visit to a fruit garden.
In Bangkok we visited the King's palace, a couple really nice malls, Victory monument, Muay Thai fighting match, and got super cheap Thai massages ($3/hr!). One of our last days we visited the old capitol, Ayutthaya.
It was a great trip but definitely glad to be back in the USA!
4 comments:
Glad to have you and your brothers back in the USA. Looks like a lot of fun.
Wow Ash! Looks like you had a ton of fun!
Gorgeous ash! I talked to David the other day and told him about your trip - he was super jealous. Looks like a ton of fun!
Awesome pics! What a cool place! Glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment