Brooke, Karissa & I decided to go on a Sunday afternoon picnic and invited our good friends Dustin, Mark & Adam to join us. It was well worth the 4 hour adventure. Our friend Jake introduced us to the back side of RockCanyon a few months ago...(take the SquawPeak road, when you come to the fork instead of going right to SquawPeak look out, you take a LEFT which takes you to the back side. The road continues & ends at Hobble Creek canyon/Springville.) Highly recommend taking this route. Absolutely beautiful.
Can I just say how much I loved Sunday?! Freaking awesome. Oh and my friend Liz is down to take photos too...she's a photog...and a girl...haha so she's all about the photo taking!
1 comment:
Can I just say how much I loved Sunday?! Freaking awesome. Oh and my friend Liz is down to take photos too...she's a photog...and a girl...haha so she's all about the photo taking!
Post a Comment