08 October 2009

Oh how I love weekend getaways...

...especially when you end up on a boy's trip. With flatulence, boy talk and all. Needless to say, Linds and I were very grateful for each other :) Nah it was actually a fun weekend. Linds and I ventured out of the S-L-C with our good friends Dustin, Mark and Jay..and 9 glorious hours later, we ended up in McCall, ID. Spent the weekend at Mark's uncle's sweet cabin which included a 4-wheeling mega adventure, hot pots, movies, tickle fights and an unforgettable game of sardines. Lots of good laughter, good times.





4 comments:

sarahbjolley said...

oh what a fun weekend! i miss you girls terribly!! boy weekends are the best...ha

Diana said...

Looks like fun! We haven't seen you forever. We need to do something fun or get together.

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh, I had no idea you went to McCall!!! Our family has a lake front cabin up there on Payette Lake! Darn, wish I had known...lol I'm sure his uncle's cabin was rad...but I love our lil lake front place up there!

Ashley said...

Sarah---miss you terribly!

Diana---yes please! shopping trip?? let me know if you guys do anything w/my fam or your fam...i feel so out of the loop! haha

Brooke--no way! thats cool. we were near that area, not sure if the cabin is technically in McCall. I just had no idea where we were ha.