18 January 2010

Holiday Lovin'

5:30am Christmas morning: canceled from work. Oh what a wonderful day. And more wonderful that I didn't work a single holiday. Pretty rare for a nurse but I pulled it off. Christmas of course was spent with the family minus Jen & her fam who we missed a lot!
It doesn't look like it but A LOT went into getting this above...
...probably after the billionth time + a few curse words floating through my mind, we finally got it.

Christmas Eve with my brothas.
Christmas morning was spent at my bro Phil's house w/his fam.
 We had fun watching Peyton, Noah and Lily open their gifts.
The rest of the day was spent in pure laziness fun--
movies, stuffing our faces silly, wii, etc.

The following week I took off for the beautiful city of
San Diego for New Years.
And of course spent some time here...

...really wishing I was there again in the 70 degree weather.

 Elizabeth was my fabulous hostess.
Now back to reality. And freezing cold Utah. Bleh.
I'd totally be cool if summer wants to come like right now...

1 comment:

Steve and Stephanie said...

love the new blog....LOVE that you went to the beach during Christmas :)