22 January 2010

Ohhh P90X...


So, I've actually survived 3 days of this crazy, intense stuff.  Barely.  Lets just say a total of 30 pushups and an hour of plyometrics left me almost crippled the next morning.  Yes, that is sad but when you never really workout, I guess your body goes into freak mode.  BUT, things are changing everyone.  I decided I want to be more healthy and in shape and I believe P90X is the way to go.  After watching my brother do this for a while, losing a total of 40lbs and dropping his body % fat from 21 to 11...I think it works.  I hate the gym.  I refuse to get another membership.  Last time I had one was in high school.  And I hated all the money that was sucked out of my bank account plus the annoying sales reps.  Usually I prefer working out alone but wouldn't mind the company of Jillian or Bob but I guess Tony will do.  He's actually kinda funny.  So, we'll see if I last at least a month.  My brothers don't think so but they will be proved wrong!

3 comments:

Diana said...

You can do it Ashley! Good luck!

Mikel said...

Atta girl! I've heard that's pretty intense! Good luck!

sarahbjolley said...

oh my gosh, i am starting this workout on monday!!! lets keep each other motivated! way to go girl!