Happy New Year everyone. It's funny how once January hits I am so ready for winter to be over. I have loved the snow for the month of December and actually missed it when I was in Arizona but now i am SO. OVER. IT. The cold is wretched. but welcome 2011. let's hope it's a good year!
some highlights of last month:
some highlights of last month:
lots of trips here. the fog was amazing.
hangin' with my twin. joy ride in the bus.
my dream came true. 2nd row BEHIND the jazz bench.
it was pretty sweet.
Archie/mo-tab concert! Okay i know he's not actually in the pic...
let's just say it was mad chaos and we were smart enough to get there super early.
I actually dropped down money for these tickets.
It was absolutely ridiculous how much they were going for, but it was totally worth it.
Arizona for my niece's baptism.
Christmas was quite different this year. Most of the fam was spread out in various places. My bro Phil and sister-in-law Diana were kind enough to adopt Tyler and I for the Christmas holiday. I happened to get sick a couple days before Christmas and spent most of the holiday weekend in my PJ's curled up in a ball on the couch. I was actually scheduled to work Christmas day and the day after but had to call in with a sick note. Let's just be honest here...being sick, laying around yet still being with family was SO much better than being at work. So I didn't mind too much that I was sick. In fact most everyone was sick or just getting over it.
Poor Noah with his throw up bowl on Christmas Eve. Luckily he felt a ton better the next day.
Diana was thrilled with her new calendar ;)
And Phil with his new BYU snuggie.
Tyler and I kept the tradition alive and exchanged gifts. I think he was pleased.
And I certainly was with mine. The Hunger Games. A MUST read. I'm hooked.
(The trilogy is only $30 at Cotsco)
(The trilogy is only $30 at Cotsco)
The sickies. I was super out of it. My sis-in-law gave me a med called Drixoral that was recently taken off the market and she still had some. Works wonders. My sinuses cleared up and I passed out for 4 hours ha.
Other highlights included seeing my wonderful friends who came into town!
(Brooke, Steph, Shayla, Mikel and Nate)
And not having to work the last week in December. Thank you PTO.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season!





3 comments:
It was fun having you and Ty over. We need to plan monthly sleepovers to hangout. I found that you can get the Drixoral pills from Canada, if you every need them again.
Mom and I were happy to share some time with you the last 2 weeks. We are proud of you, and love you very much.
Ash,
You need to update your blog more often. :) brad is back to work so I'm very happy to have any healthy visitors. if you ever want to drop by and meet the girls give me a ring!
Post a Comment