20 March 2011

viva las vegas...or not.

 
Vegas weekend trip celebrating a friend's b-day.

highlights: 
staying in a suite on the 41st floor of the Vdara.
 pool time. relaxing in the warm sunshine.
dinner at a cute french bistro over looking the Bellagio water fountains.
going to phantom of the opera.
good conversations with good people.

my epiphany:
aside from the highlights, my hatred for Vegas has grown a hundred times more. 
I've never been a huge fan of that place and was quickly reminded why I never 
like going there. 
dirty. nastiness. smoke. porn everywhere.
not my scene at all.

please oh please remind me to never take a trip there again.
...instead give me my mountains, the beach or a much classier city.

1 comment:

Steve and Stephanie said...

Oh Vegas, I feel the same way!!! I'm over it, you go for ELizabeth's birthday?! And you and Linds look HOOOOTTTTT!!! Seriously what did you two do?!?